Thursday, May 18, 2006

Here is my current x-stitch project, about 95 % done. I've been working on this one off and on for about 3 months, and really enjoying it. There are two other matching scenes to go with this one which is from Cross Country Stitching issues dated around 1996 or so. The building on the left is an antique store, the middle is a quilt shop, and the right one is an apples/cider shop. Still have to back stitch the names on the signs. I hope to stitch at least one more in this series but I need more evenweave material to match this one.
Thanks to Darlene who brought her digital camera when she visited for a movie weekend last weekend. She took pictures of my current projects which I will download one or two at a time. We went to the movies on Saturday, and as is our tradition we saw two movies. Mission Impossible 3 and Poseidon. Enjoyed both very much. I think this is my favourite of the Mission Impossible movies. I remember watching the original Poseidon Adventure on tv years ago and so was eager to see the remake. It was a fun end-of-the-world type movie.
I am reading Jodi Picoult's "Vanishing Act" at the moment. Love her books.

No comments: